Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Day To Remember

Saturday, May 7th was definitely a day to remember, my sweet Lauren was baptized. I am sure most parents feel the same way, they can't believe that their child is eight years old! We were very fortunate that my parents and Keith's parents and his sister and family came into town for the baptism. It definitely made the day very memorable and special for all of us to have family there. We are also so thankful that so many friends from the ward came to show their love and support. It was an indescribable feeling to see my husband baptize and confirm Lauren through the power of the priesthood. I am so thankful that he lives worthy of that power. I am grateful that Lauren chooses the right and tries so hard to be a good example. I know that she has her own testimony and really wanted to follow the Savior by being baptized. Watching her provided one of those moments where I got a small glimpse into Heaven and it was very tender and sweet.



Tracey Family




Nana and Papa with Lauren



Grandma Gayle and Grandpa Mark with Lauren




Keith and Lauren

3 comments:

Kim L. said...

WOW! Congrats! I know that day is coming for us at the end of this year....I can't believe it! CRAZY! I LOVE the CTR towel idea. I am going to have to steal that one! Congrats!

Cheri said...

That is so sweet to see her dressed in white with her dad. Being in the Primary Presidency I have been able to go to the baptisms for the primary children and it is just amazing the powerful feeling that fills me and testifies of this ordinance.

My Voice Marshfield said...

Oh how sweet and tender!
Good job Lauren and Mom and Dad!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates