My sweet Lauren turned 8 years old today and it just doesn't seem real! Just yesterday I am sure, she was born at 3:36 am after 3 hours and 36 minutes of pushing. She was worth the work! Lauren is delightful, kind, helpful and obedient. From the day she was born, she has been happy and loving, always seeking to make others happy. this was a very special birthday for her as she prepared for baptism.
I brought her lunch at school. That night grandma Gayle and grandpa Mark came into town as well as Jana, Mario and their kids. Nana and Papa came over and we had dinner and cake and opened gifts. It was really nice to be with so much family
1 comment:
I love the towel you made for her, that will be so nice for her to have and remind her each time she is clean that she can be that way spiritually with repentance. You are so good with your hands, being able to make so many lovely things for your children to cherish.
Post a Comment