It was a typical Saturday morning, working around the house and trying to get the kids to be productive, trying being the key word. They decided they wanted to be cowboys and cowgirls. They got all dressed up and Lauren made little name tags for them. They played for a long time in their make believe world. I have to admit, as much as I wanted the house clean, it was really fun to watch them play so well together and being so creative as well!
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Giddyup Partner
It was a typical Saturday morning, working around the house and trying to get the kids to be productive, trying being the key word. They decided they wanted to be cowboys and cowgirls. They got all dressed up and Lauren made little name tags for them. They played for a long time in their make believe world. I have to admit, as much as I wanted the house clean, it was really fun to watch them play so well together and being so creative as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment