The kids' latest project has been building a huge mud castle, complete with moat and river with actual water in it! They have been working on it for days and having so much fun together. The downside, they get completely muddy in the process! I have been indulging them though because they are having such a great time and playing so well together. Keith dressed Naomi in her Mr. Messy Shirt and she certainly lived up to it. She was covered from head to toe in mud, with a little help from her siblings of course. I hosed her off outside and then brought her in for a bath. Afterward, the tub was full of sand!
2 comments:
Yeah! I would say that shirt was very appropriate. Wow, I must admit I am not good at all with allowing my kids to make messes or become a mess. I sometimes wish I could be more laid back about it.
Playing in the mud was by far my favorite when I was a little girl. Oh so fun!
Post a Comment