Sunday, June 3, 2012

No-Me




 Little Miss Naomi (AKA No-Me) has definitely moved into the independent, developed an opinion of my own stage.  She knows what she wants and she is bound and determined to get it.  She has developed this high pitched scream when she is mad, not so fun.  She is also an escape artist, we cannot leave the front door or side gate open or she it out of here.  She is quite fast, I can find her half way down the street in a matter of seconds!  Unfortunately all of out other kiddos can't seem to remember to close the door or the gate, so I have had to go on a lot of search and rescue attempts lately.  It is pretty funny to see her walking down the street to the neighbors, she has it in her mind to get there and she really moves those little arms and legs, she looks so determined!  She is also my first climber, so I find her in all sorts of fun places.  I can tell I have my work cut out for me this next little while.  Having gone through it with previous kids, I at least have some perspective that it won't last forever, and they even turn out to be quite delightful!  I sure do love her funny expressions.  If she wants you to hold her she walks up to you with her arms outstretched and says, "Hold you me!"    Oh No-me we sure do love you, enough if you give us a run for our money!


3 comments:

mama_pj said...

Naomi is such a cute little girl! Love her so much!

Cheri said...

It surprises me that she is old enough to walk let alone climb and escape. Oh how we miss being able to see you more often and watch your kids grow before our eyes.

Jana and Mario said...

She is quiet the character! Oh how we love your sweet little ones that don't seem to be staying little long enough!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates